Primrose House at Camden Goods Yard
St George is responsible for the transportation of 8 acres of land into Camden Goods Yard. Primrose House is the first release: a selection of beautifully appointed homes with interiors by world-renowned designer Tara Bernerd. Building on the energy of Camden Town, while embracing the sophistication of Primrose Hill and the tranquility of Regent’s Park. The result is an exciting new neighbourhood for living, working and enjoying time out.
With architecture of the highest standard, inviting public spaces and improved connections tot he local and wider area: Primrose Hose at Camden Good Yard is playing a major role in NW1’s future.
Camden Goods Yard
Camden Goods Yard
Camden Goods Yard is the perfect place from which to explore London’s hidden gems. Two Underground stations less than a 10-minute walk away, dedicated cycle parking, electric car charging spaces, new and connective pedestrian walkways will all combine to offer residents easy, active and sustainable travel solutions. All supporting a healthier, happier and cleaner environment.
You will find numerous shopping destinations just a short walk or tube ride away. Camden Town is famous for its lively markets and nightlife whilst Primrose Hill boasts a delightful selection of fashion boutiques, independent coffee shops and artisan outlets.
- Manhattan, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Show home available to view, on request
- Amazing location
- Architect designed, high end interiors
- Minutes from tube and Overground
- 24-hour concierge
- Easy access to Granary Square and Coal Drops Yard
- Residents’ only gym, well-being suite, screening rooms and swimming pool
- Completions from Q2/Q3 2025
- Landscaped gardens
- Most images are CGI and for indicative purposes only