At Hotblack Desiato our property letting service is available to landlords with properties throughout Islington, Highbury, Camden, and the surrounding areas of North London. A member of our lettings team will visit the property and advise you as to the appropriate market rental value for your property and provide any recommendations we may have as to how best to present the property together with information regarding relevant legislation.
Marketing the Property
Our lettings team will prepare particulars by taking professional photographs and floor plans, advertise the property on our website and other property portals, email details of the property to suitable applicants and relocation agents and arrange for suitable applicants or prospective tenants to visit the property accompanied by us.
Hotblack Desiato will:
- Interview prospective tenants.
- Negotiate terms for the Tenancy.
- Apply for references either by ourselves or via an independent credit referencing agency.
- Prepare a Tenancy Agreement.
- Collect and transfer the tenants deposit to you or if instructed by you, hold the tenants deposit.
Unless you instruct us not to do so, our lettings team will arrange for an inventory to be prepared and checked at the beginning of the tenancy by an independent inventory clerk who will make a separate charge for this service.
Approximately three months before the end of the tenancy is due to expire we will contact you and the tenant to ascertain whether you and they wish to extend the tenancy, and if appropriate
- Negotiate terms for the tenancy to be renewed, including providing you with a market appraisal.
- Prepare documentation relating to the renewal or extension and obtain signatures from both parties.
- Or serve a notice under Section 21 of the Housing Act 1988 requiring possession of the property if instructed by you to do so.
Full Terms and Conditions are available upon request.