REQUEST VALUATION

Aberdeen Park, London

1 bed Apartment

£160,000

Sold

Interested in this property?

Call the team at our Highbury office

020 7288 9696
  • :

Aberdeen Park, London

Sold

1 bed Apartment

£160,000

1
1
1
1

Details

Part rent, part buy. A 40% share of the leasehold of this property is available for sale. The remaining 60% is owned by London Borough of Islington and rent is payable for this share. Details available on request. At over 500sq ft, this is a good sized one bedroom ex-local authority development, located on arguably Highbury's most desirable street. The property is finished to a high standard and benefits from excellent storage. Aberdeen Park benefits from excellent access to Victoria, Piccadilly and Overground services as well as being within an easy walk of Highbury Fields and Islington's bustling Upper Street

Key features

  • - 40% SHARE OF APARTMENT
  • - ONE BEDROOM
  • - LIVING ROOM
  • - SEPARATE KITCHEN
  • - COMMUNAL GARDENS
  • - PERMIT PARKING

Location

Photos

Floor plans

EPC