You will be aware the Government has now made renewed recommendations, for everyone’s protection, appealing for people to be vigilant with PPE and social distancing..
In order to protect you, our clients, our tenants and our applicants, as well as our own staff we will be strictly adhering to the Government guidelines for the practice of Estate Agency.
The full Government advice document can be accessed via this link – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/government-advice-on-home-moving-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak
Appointments to view properties
•Applicants will be encouraged to take a virtual tour of the property, where available, before making a physical appointment.
• We will only meet applicants at the property.
• Only 2 people may inspect a property at one time – they must be from the same household.
• In order to see any property applicants must be well and asymptomatic. We will ask this question in advance.
• When meeting people outside the office, staff will wear a face mask and gloves. We will supply a face mask and gloves to each applicant if they do not have their own.
• Only the agent will be permitted to touch anything inside the property – anything that the agent does touch will be wiped down with a sanitising wipe.
• Owner occupiers or tenants will be asked to leave the property during the viewing.
• Properties that are being inspected should be well ventilated in advance, wherever possible.